Entertainment – catching up with the music industry
To entertain is to provide enjoyment or amusement. When we use the word to entertain it can simply be defined as watching, reading or listening materials that give us joy or makes you happy.
Entertainment has been with us for a long time Entertainers back in the Ancient times were there to give amuse or entertainment the Royalties. It ranges from sports, songs or music to fighting in the arena.
The entertainment industry is one of the largest industry universally speaking. Music and movies fall under the entertainment industry. The entertainment business has grown so wide that the equipment and materials or anything selling entertainment are making a lot of money.
Music is a big part of the entertainment industry. The music industry is composed of performances of music, singing, and selling of compositions and recordings. The music industry is a large part of the entertainment industry as it includes singers, composers, studios, engineering, performances and the like.
The entertainment industry is not just limited to big affiliations. A lot of individuals has already indulged in the business. There has been a rise in the number of businessmen who have put up music lounges and bars that gives their patrons clean and fun entertainment.
With the demand has the number of people who seek out and wanted to be entertained, bar and establishment owners have put up different types of gimmicks to be able to appeal to their specific audience. There classic themed diners, acoustic bar, and music bars. Music lounge owners have come up with different gimmicks to make them unique.
Consideration on opening a Music lounge
- Location Selection – select the best location based on the type of patrons or the crowd that you want to attract. Opening a lounge in a business district would surely appeal to working adults or business travelers
- Proper Licensing – This very important. In opening your lounge, you must obtain and secure all business permits needed to be able it or to be able to operate.
- Startup cost – Startup cost with a partner includes all the expenditure, fees in establishing business structure and organization and any other fees pertaining to the business. This will also include inventory costs or even the opening costs.
- The theme of the lounge – now this is where your creativity comes up. Yes, your business should have a theme and it is very important. In creating a theme for your lounge it is important you keep your patrons in mind. Which type of audience do you need to attract? For example, you may want to have a sports-themed music lounge. To make it unique you may want to design a Table Tennis Table Designed Stage for Singers during one of your acts. Now that is unique. Or you may have the classic 50’s designed. The only limit is your imagination.
- Marketing – Now this will entail a lot of work. Why is it important to market your business? Marketing covers public relations, advertising, promotion, and sales. Promotions are definitely all about communication. There are a lot of mediums and ways to promote your business. It could be via the internet through social media, advertising through radios and television or as simple as handouts or flyers.
Music is a top form of entertainment. Engaging in this business is not for the fainthearted. But music is more than just entertainment. For
There wouldn’t have been anyone who wouldn’t have sung in the bathroom. Many would have turned the shower head of the hand shower to a microphone. The voice indeed sounds great in the shower. Ever wondered why even the average voice sounds fabulous in the shower? There are scientific reasons behind it. The voice in the shower generally sounds magical because the sound reflects and stays within the room. The ceramic tiles don’t absorb the sound well. So, the sound doesn’t really fade within the shower. That’s why the voice would be a lot clearer and louder when someone sings in the shower compared to that of
Since the bathroom is smaller,the sound tends to echo and linger around for a long time and the voice would be vibrant as well. The power of the voice in the shower is commendable. The voice generally sounds very deep and full in the shower, since the shower acts as an amplifier and magnifies certain frequencies of sound. We would be able to get the studio effects from the bathroom.
Benefits for Singers
Having understood the science behind bathroom singing let’s see few benefits of it. The singers would be able to hear their tone and pitch very clearly when they sing in the bathroom. This would enable them to understand where they are exactly doing wrong and would eventually enable them to fix it. It would indirectly enable the singers to develop perfect pitch. The singers would also get the benefit of higher moisture levels too. The shower would hydrate the throat, lungs and vocal cords. This would enable a smoother tone without much effort. It will also prevent strain to the throat and the singers will be able to practice for hours straight without any issues.
The privacy of the bathroom would give singers freedom to try out new things. They wouldn’t have to worry about other’s judgments as well. This would enable the singers to learn new things and would also help them to improvise their singing to a greater extent. Since the voice is fuller in the shower, the confidence levels of the singers would increase enormously as well. Singing in the shower also proved to improve the breathing and relaxes the singers tremendously. If the singers are relaxed, it would ensure mental health as well. This would decrease the stress levels of the singers massively. It will also increase the pleasure levels of the singers. They would be more relaxed and calm. This would ultimately lead to better singing as well. These are the reasons because of which singers usually
practice in the shower.
Singing in general is said to improve the physical and mental health of the individual. So, it is definitely recommended for everyone to sing their heart out in the shower and get rid of their stress levels. But, it is especially useful for the singers because of its acoustic setup which would enable them to practice better and paves a way to improve them. Why wait? Let’s use the showerhead with hand shower to sing and relax.